Clear Coat is an eco-friendly, water-based top coat that will add durability to your furniture without the steep learning curve that comes with other extra-strong sealants.
How does Clear Coat differ from Tough Coat?
Clear Coat is 100% VOC-free, easier to use, and has even less odor. If you are not experienced with applying clear finishes, we suggest Clear Coat because it's more user-friendly than Tough Coat. If you’re looking for something with maximum durability that will protect against water damage, grease, and heavy wear and tear then Tough Coat might be right for you.
Clear Coat Product Features:
- Easy to use by applying with a painting sponge
- Adds extra protection and a satin sheen
- Water-based and non-yellowing
- Eco-friendly; very low odor
- Certified 100% VOC-free; contains NO harsh chemical additives such as phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, or solvents*
- Made in Canada
DO NOT apply Wax, Hemp Oil, or other oil-based products before applying Clear Coat.